When you're a kid, grownups are always giving you advice. And sometimes it's good advice. But a LOT of times it's not. Here are the ten most B.S. pieces of advice adults give kids.
1. "If you just tell the truth, I won't get mad." Instead- "tell the truth or you're going straight ot Hell"
2. "Cheaters never win." Instead- "cheaters always win..you just have to make sure the payday is worth it!"
3. "When someone bullies you, it's just because they're jealous." TRUE and they are a DICK!
4. "The real world isn't like school. People grow up." Instead - "School is much better than the real world. ENJOY IT cause real life is gonna suck!"
5. "Just be yourself and everyone will love you." Instead- "Most people are idiots and you'll have to navigate around around them"
6. "If you're nice to people, they'll be nice back." Instead "People are just plain buttheads 90% of the time. Shrug it off and move on"
7. "These are the best years of your life." Actually probably not a lie because our childhood is what we always wanna go back to.
8. "You need to go to college to succeed." Instead- " Find something you're good at, work hard and never give up!"
9. "You need to learn math because you won't always have a calculator handy." Instead - "Your iPhone has all the answers you'll ever need....Blllahahahahahah"
10. "You're unique and special and deserve everything in the world." Instead - "Work hard, don't be a shlep and expect the Government to do everything for you cause you didn't work hard enough to succeed"